Did you know that …
- If tickets were the only source of revenue to cover concerts expenses, you would pay more than twice the present ticket cost.
- Chamber Music Kelowna is operated by a volunteer board and committees with contracted staff to assist with artistic programming and operations. With no permanent office space, overhead expenses are kept to a minimum.
- Over 80% of the budget goes directly to pay the artists and concert expenses, while the rest is spent on promotion and advertising, insurance, postage, fees and memberships, and incidental expenses.
- We have operated in the black for our entire history.
- For the more than 50% of our budget that does not come from tickets sales:
- We are indebted to the generosity of public support from Canadian Heritage/Canadian Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF), the Province of British Columbia/Communituy Gaming Grants Branch, the City of Kelowna Cultural Services, and the Central Okanagan Foundation.
- We appreciate local businesses that advertise in our Program and support us.
- We are grateful to you, our faithful audience, for your donations, and for supporting our annual fundraising events.
Donations to Chamber Music Kelowna are recognized in the following categories:
In appreciation of your donation to Chamber Music Kelowna, you will be recognized in our program.
Patrons: $100 – $249
Benefactors: $250 – $499
Partners: $500 – $999
Leaders’ Circle: $1,000 +
Consider adding a tax-deductible contribution to your ticket order this year. Donations help Chamber Music Kelowna support the concert season; enable the organization to support young chamber musicians through scholarships; and provide opportunities for community outreach programs including school concerts, master classes and open rehearsals.
Please click on the DONATE button to be taken to our secure donation page or send a cheque to the following address, indicating if the donation is to be directed to General Funds or to the Arnold Draper Fund for Young Artists:
Chamber Music Kelowna
PO Box 25093, Mission Park
Kelowna, BC, V1W 3Y2
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for many of the organization’s activities including concerts, programs and special events. Please download our PDF brochure or direct your enquiries to: email@example.com