Join Chamber Music Kelowna as a subscriber and experience an outstanding line-up of talent for the 2021/2022 concert season. CMK is grateful for the generous support of its subscribers, donors, granting agencies and sponsors.
Consider adding a tax-deductible contribution to your ticket order this year. Donations help Chamber Music Kelowna support the concert season; enable the organization to support young chamber musicians through scholarships; and provide opportunities for community outreach programs including school concerts, master classes and open rehearsals.
Please click on the DONATE button to be taken to our secure donation page.
Donations to Chamber Music Kelowna are recognized in the following categories:
Patrons $100 – $249
Benefactors $250 – $499
Partners $500 – $999
Concert Supporter $1,000
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for many of the organization’s activities including concerts, programs and special events.
Did you know that …
- If tickets were the only source of revenue to cover concerts expenses, you would pay more than twice the present ticket cost.
- Chamber Music Kelowna is operated by a volunteer board and committees with contracted staff to assist with artistic programming and operations. With no permanent office space, overhead expenses are kept to a minimum.
- Over 80% of the budget goes directly to pay the artists and concert expenses, while the rest is spent on promotion and advertising, insurance, postage, fees and memberships, and incidental expenses.
- We have operated in the black for our entire history.
- For the more than 50% of our budget that does not come from tickets sales:
- We are indebted to the generosity of public support from The British Columbia Arts Council, the City of Kelowna Arts Foundation, and from a federal Canadian Heritage grant.
- We appreciate local businesses that advertise in our Program and support us.
- We are grateful to you, our faithful audience, for your donations, and for supporting our annual fundraising events.
Enquiries may be made to: email@example.com
Please consider giving any amount you feel you can afford to Chamber Music Kelowna this season.
Gifts may be made by cheque or money order to:
Chamber Music Kelowna
PO Box 25093, Mission Park
Kelowna, BC, V1W 3Y2
In appreciation of your donation to Chamber Music Kelowna, you will be recognized in our program.