Since our first Chamber Music concert of the 2021/22 season is planned for October 2, we are feeling pretty confident that we will be able to gather at the RCA for the opening as planned. As you know, we have up to now been preparing for the season to the extent we have been able without the PHO’s detailed guidance, but we can now proceed with our sponsorship and subscription campaigns for the next season.
As you can imagine, for this plan to work, we have to be able to invite at least 250 people into the Mary Irwin Theatre. We are not considering moving our main subscription series events because the MIT is so popular with our audiences who value its intimate feeling and pleasant vibe.
Please keep checking this website or the Rotary Centre for the Arts website for news that concerts can resume as before.
Continuing Benefits for Season Subscribers
- SEASON OPENING CONCERT RECEPTION
- Single tickets are reasonably priced
- Subscription packages realize 25% savings over single tickets
- Reserved seating for Subscribers – OWN your seats!
- Subscribers enjoy priority renewal privileges for subsequent seasons
- The friendly and well-informed staff at The Rotary Centre Box Office is eager to accommodate your preferences and will accept payment by cheque, credit card, cash or interac.
- As a subscriber, you will become a member of Chamber Music Kelowna Society
Please visit our venues page for seating charts and more detailed information about the venues.
Evening concerts begin at 7:30 pm. All CMK performances take place in the Mary Irwin Theatre, Rotary Centre for the Arts. Intermission is generally 15 minutes and takes place 45 minutes to one hour into the concert. Refreshments and snacks are available in the lobby of the Rotary Centre for the Arts.
The theatre box office opens 45 minutes prior to concert time.