At Chamber Music Kelowna, we are now resigned to cancelling all of our planned 2020-21 season due to the pandemic. We are offering the performing groups we had already contracted when the pandemic hit the opportunity to reschedule their Kelowna appearances and are pleased to report good progress with this plan. We hope to have a complete 2021-22 season schedule of 5 exciting concerts at the RCA to announce to you early in 2021. At this point, we’re not sure when it will be possible to offer the season for sale, but please rest assured that the 250 subscribers to the 2019-20 season will be protected with a right to subscribe to their previous seats – or to request a change in seating if they prefer.
As you can imagine, for this plan to work, we have to be able to invite at least 250 people into the Mary Irwin Theatre. We are not considering moving our main subscription series events because the MIT is so popular with our audiences who value its intimate feeling and pleasant vibe.
Please keep checking this website or the Rotary Centre for the Arts website for news that concerts can resume.
Continuing Benefits for Season Subscribers
- SEASON OPENING CONCERT RECEPTION
- Single tickets are reasonably priced
- Subscription packages realize 25% savings over single tickets
- Reserved seating for Subscribers – OWN your seats!
- Subscribers enjoy priority renewal privileges for subsequent seasons
- The friendly and well-informed staff at The Rotary Centre Box Office is eager to accommodate your preferences and will accept payment by cheque, credit card, cash or interac.
- As a subscriber, you will become a member of Chamber Music Kelowna Society
Please visit our venues page for seating charts and more detailed information about the venues.
Evening concerts begin at 7:30 pm. All CMK performances take place in the Mary Irwin Theatre, Rotary Centre for the Arts. Intermission is generally 15 minutes and takes place 45 minutes to one hour into the concert. Refreshments and snacks are available in the lobby of the Rotary Centre for the Arts.
The theatre box office opens 45 minutes prior to concert time.